Address: Chorley Road, Standish
Census records from the 1850's and 1860's confirm that a beerhouse was being run from the farm on Chorley Road just north of the Boar's Head junction. The farm in question was Barker's Farm as shown on the map below.
Whilst the Monk's were in residence the farm was recorded as "Monk's Farm" on the 1881 census but later reverted to its original name.
Barker's Farm today is a residential property and no longer a working farm, the surrounding land having been developed for residential in the 20th century.