Address: Chorley Road, Adlington
|White Horse 2016|
The White Horse has been a part of Adlington since the early 1860's. Further detailed background can be found on the following link>>
Listed landlords at the White Horse included Richard Fairclough (1861-1870), Alice Fairclough (1870-79), Robert Lilley (1881-85) and William Haydock (1885-1911).
|Chorley Guardian 04 July 1874|
|Lancashire Evening Post 21 April 1945|