Address: Station Road (formerly Cannaleach), Croston
The Railway Tavern was a small beer house located on Station Road opposite the police station and started life in the 1860's after the arrival of the railways.
Listed landlords at the Railway were John Dalton (1871), William Iddon (1881), Thomas Forshaw (1891) and Joseph Fielden (1901).
|Preston Chronicle 02 June 1883|
|Preston Chronicle 20 June 1885|
|Preston Chronicle 26 December 1891|