Address: 12, Fleet Street, Chorley
|Ring o' Bells pictures on the street corner (left)|
|Cheapside- Ring o' Bells is on the right of the picture|
Listed landlords were Robert Mellow (1861), William Gill (1871), his wife Mary Gill (1881) and Andrew Berry (1882). The 1891 and 1901 census records shows that 12, Fleet Street was no longer unoccupied.
|Gillibrand Walks looking to the junction with Fleet Street |
- the Ring o' Bells is just visible centre left
|Fleet Street junction Cheapside 2015 shows |
the grassed area where the pub once stood.