Address: Church Street, Standish
The Odd Fellows Arms first opened on Church Street in the 1860's and listed landlords were John Hardy (1871), Thomas Fielding (1881), James Hunt (1891-1901) and William Asbrey (1911).
|Wigan Observer and District Advertiser 30 June 1882|
The original Odd Fellows Arms was demolished and rebuilt in 1939, which is the building we see today listed at No.40 Church Street. Whilst no longer an Inn, it is still open for business and is the home of a local dance class.
|Preston Herald 26 March 1902|
|Wigan Observer and District Advertiser 08 May 1913|
|Wigan Observer and District Advertiser 06 April 1914|
|Preston Herald 10 July 1915|