Address: 1, St Aidan's Road, Bamber Bridge
The Walton Arms is located just off School Lane on St Aidens Road and was originally known as "School Lane Club", a working men's club.
The building was built sometime between 1892 and 1909 as a club for the employees of the School Lane Mill and appears on the 1909 map of that area.
ANNUAL TEA PARTY.
The annual tea party of the School Lane Club, Bamber Bridge, was held last Saturday. Mr. T. Craine presided over members and friends at the tea table and a crowded room the concert. The catering which was very ably carried out.
01 November 1913 - Preston Herald - Preston, Lancashire, England
SCHOOL LANE MILL SPORTS CLUB. BAMBER BRIDGE. All Members of the above Club on 30th SEPTEMBER 1941 are requested to attend a GENERAL MEETING.
03 July 1946 - Lancashire Evening Post - Preston, Lancashire, England